We are still open and committed to your cleaning needs
During these uncertain times we understand your hesitation of allowing cleaners into your homes and office spaces. Our utmost priority is the safety of our customers AND our staff. As such, we are following Alberta Health Services (AHS) lead on preventing the ongoing spread of COVID-19.
Here is what you can expect from US:
- Maintain social distancing measures while we are in your home/office.
- Disinfecting all equipment prior to entering your home/office.
- Using disposable gloves, masks, and footwear covers to prevent cross-contamination.
- Laundry services will be suspended at this time.
- If a staff member shows ANY symptoms of COVID-19, we will call you to reschedule.
Complete & Thorough
- Nice to Be Clean uses disinfecting products that are on Health Canada’s Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) List.
- Extra care will be taken on common touchpoints with your space: doorknobs, handles, railings, etc
Here is what we expect from YOU:
- Maintain social distancing from our staff
Excellent hand-washing hygiene
Keeping clutter to a minimum in common/busy areas of your home/office
- If you or someone in your household/office has shown symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days, notify us immediately.